Gogodigital, for more than 15 years in the web development industry, offers Hacked Site Restoration and Cleanup service for all its clients.
What is a hacked site
A website is said to be“hacked” if it has been compromised or hacked by people or groups of hackers. This type of attack can lead to unauthorized access to the site and/or the server where it is hosted and unwanted and potentially harmful changes, as well as data or identity theft.
How to Protect Yourself from Hackers
It is very important to understand that keeping your website secure is something you have to do day in and day out to ensure the security of your data and that of your customers.
The best steps to take to secure your website are:
- Constantly update the website and server
- Install and configure a firewall to filter site and server traffic
- Use long and complex passwords for site administration access
- Make regular site-side and server-side backups
- Implement an ongoing monitoring system to track suspicious activity or anomalies in site accesses
Hacked site? Restoration and Cleaning
Because of our experience, we are able to clean up a hacked website by implementing all our technical skills and procedures that can remove the problem:
- Isolate the website to prevent the attack from spreading further
- Scan the site for malware and any corrupted files
- Analyze the site for the security flaw that allowed hackers to enter the system
- Elimination of malware, corrupted files and suspicious code
- Update the site and server to the latest security versions
- Increase site security measures in order to prevent the problem from persisting
- Change all passwords: change all website and server security passwords