What is a Responsive Site? A responsive site is a website that automatically adapts to the screen size of the device that requests it.
A responsive site is therefore easily accessible from mobile devices such as iOS or Android smartphones and tablets and natarally also from classic Desktops. It is therefore easy to imagine how important responsive site creation is.
Benefits of a Responsive Site
The advantages of a responsive site are:
- is moreusablefor users browsing via mobile devices, which now account for the majority of users browsing the web
- Is more accessible as it can be easily viewed on different platforms and devices, increasing its reach
- Is rewarded by search engines such as Google in terms of website ranking
- you have different versions of the same site with a single administration interface and without duplicating content, simplifying its management
- you reduce the cost of a website, as it replaces the need to create separate versions for different platforms, reducing development and maintenance costs
How to Create a Responsive Site
- Define goals and requirements foruser experience on different devices
- The structure of the site must be flexible and able to adapt to different screen sizes.
- Select one of several frameworks for creating responsive websites, such as Bootstrap, Foundation, and Material Design.
- Use a grid-based and flexible layout, to ensure optimal user experience on different screen sizes.
- Test the site on different platforms and devices to make sure it displays optimally on each.
- Once published, it is important to constantly monitor and improve the site to ensure an optimal user experience across different platforms and devices.